The date number you were born on is called the Gift Number. The Gift Number is a special talent or skill that you embody that can assist you on fulfilling your life's purpose. This article will show you how to get your Gift Number in Numerology and provide some information into what number numbers leads.
The Gift Number is one of the six numbers in your full Numerology chart. You can get 3 numbers from your name and 3 numbers from your. The Gift Number is the actual date you were born on. So, the Gift Number can be any number from 1-31. For example, if you were born on January 4th (1/4) then your Gift Number is 4 (four).
Always remember that no one number alone dictates control over your life. There are many components to each one of us. Numerology and any other science help us know ourselves better. But, the sciences have to be looked at holistically as opposed to picking and choosing one area over the other. This article speaks about the Gift Number but the other numbers still affect how these gifts are expressed.
How to Get Your Gift Number
The Gift Number is the actual date you were born on. There are 31 Gift Numbers (1-31). If you have a compound number you were born on then you can add up the two digits to get one number, as well. All numbers especially Master Numbers in the Gift Number can be read without breaking down to a single digit.
Example # 1 - 11/18/2001 - The Gift Number is 18 which also adds up to 9 (1 + 8)
Example # 2 - 5/15/1979 - The Gift Number is 15 which also adds up to 6 (1 + 5)
Example # 3 - 6/22/2012 - The Gift Number is 22 which also adds up to 4 (2 + 2)
Gift Number Meanings
- Born leader with a knack for getting things started. You are passionate and stimulating when working with others. People naturally follow what you say and do.
- You have the gift of complimenting most people. You naturally like to play the background role but will support anyone or thing when you see that it is a worthy cause. You are also intuitive and sensitive.
- Silly and social. You motivate others with your gift of making people feel better. You tend to have some encouraging words for people going through things.
- You love information and putting ideas together. Born with a knock of discernment, you have a gift for ignoring truths and telling others about what you found.
- Gifted with a strong mind and will to travel, you remind others that life should have purpose and be fun. Not one to stay somewhere too long mentally or physically, you like to keep it moving.
- The 6 Gift Number makes you a natural caretaker. You innately make people feel comfortable and tend to take care of others needs and wants. You also have an eye for beauty.
- Psychic and intuitive with many questions. You are an out-of-box thinker and view reality differently than most. You require a fair amount of physical and mental alone time.
- You have no problem with exercising your power. Money and business are important points for any career you pursue. You are gifted to lead many people when your energy is balanced.
- Motivator, diplomat, and humanitarian. You are gifted to inspire others by being an example on how to live. When you master certain areas in life, you love to give back to others.
- A leader by example who is aware of Spirit. You innately know that there are spiritual forces guiding you. You tend to do things based off gut feelings and inspired thoughts. (Also see 1)
- A passionate leader who leads by example. You have a gift for inspiring others when you are emotionally involved in something. When you are confident in what you are doing, you are unstoppable. (Also see 2)
- You have the gift to communicate ideas and thoughts in a grand fashion. With a natural ability to make things complete and whole, you can identify areas in which to expand on. (Also see 3)
- You naturally seek information and ideas in many forms. You love to learn by reading, listening, watching, and experiencing. Your teaching or sharing style is unique and different than most. (Also see 4)
- A wanderer with a taste for many different people, places, and things. You tend to attract a variety of different situations. You thrive on diversity and being cultured in many aspects. (Also see 5)
- Intelligent and artistic in one way or another. You seek harmony and willing to travel far, physically or mentally, to bring things together. You love to serve others in various ways. (Also see 6)
- You love to unforgettable the hidden meanings in art and life. You see the deeper messages in movies, film, art, music, and poetry. You also like to express deeper issues with those who are close to you. (Also see 7)
- A powerful leader who can go to battle alone. You have the gift of inspiring others to move without telling them what to do. People naturally follow your lead when you are empowered and balanced. (Also see 8)
- You have the gift to manifest big things and give back. Mature beyond your years gives you the appearance of someone who can help others. You love to help others be more powerful. (Also see 9)
- You have seen a lot in your life and this has helped you become a well-rounded person. You have a rare gift of starting something and finishing it if you see value in whatever you are undertaking. (Also see 10 & 1)
- A serious empath, you pick up on other's emotions, feelings, and energy. You are blessed with the ability of picking up more information than what is being provided. Your lesson is not too too emotional. (Also see 2)
- You have the gift to express your emotions in many ways, shape, and form. There's a certain heighten of intuitiveness when you share your thoughts and ideas. (Also see 3)
- A natural builder of ideas and things. You have the ability of putting things together in a masterful way. These things can be information to connect the dots or any other thing that looks random and unrelated. (Also see 4)
- You make moves to express yourself spiritually. You are gifted with a free spirit to connect with others on a deep and emotional level. You appear erratic but you are following your heart in most cases. (Also see 5)
- You attract and love to be around physically beautiful things and people. You know balance and harmony when you see it. It is natural for you to make ugly situations and people more attractive. (Also see 6)
- An innate ability to be alone or with others. You love the company of yourself but also tend to attract people that brings emotional balance and fun. Meaningful travels and conversations are important to you. (Also see 7)
- Gifted with the power and drive to get what you want but humble and concerned enough to share with those you love and care for. You naturally attract people that you can help. (Also see 8)
- Blessed with many experiences that have helped you grow spiritually and emotionally, you tend to help others less fortunate. Learning and sharing "taboo" topics interest you. (Also see 9)
- A natural-born leader with the ability to accumulate whatever you seek. You see nothing wrong with establishing a powerful networking circle. Your business mind is a strong gift. (Also see 10 & 1)
- A humanitarian with a message. You know the importance of giving to those who are less fortunate. Most importantly, you love to give spiritual encouragement. (Also see 11 & 2)
- You tend to talk about or express what others are thinking or doing but will not say. When you open up to others, you have the ability to share things that help others see things differently. (Also see 3)
- You have the gift to attract people and information that helps you expand who you are. You are a thesaurus of information in many areas. Not only do you love learning but it's important for you to share, too. (Also See 4)