A lot of people wish to become an entrepreneur but only those with appropriate planetary combinations in their birth-chart grow to be a thriving businessman. Let us recognize those planetary combinations which cause the individual to turn into an eminent and prosperous businessman.
Planetary Combinations in the Birth-chart
1. In the birth-chart the conjunction between the lords of the Trine house or Kendra or their aspect relationship gives rise to the Raj Yoga, which provides favorable results to the individual. Likewise, when the lord of the Trine or Kendra develops a relationship with the eleventh house or the second house, the potential to make money will be great. A powerful fortune and wealth are the crucial resources of a businessman. Raj Yoga builds the fortune and Dhan Yoga multiplies his earnings.
2. When Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are in conjunction in the Kendra, the Yoga to make money is created in the birth-chart. Additionally, if Sun is situated in the eleventh house the individual will get high potential to earn money.
3. To be a flourishing businessman, the presence of favorable Panch Mahapurush Yoga and Rajyoga is obligatory in the birth-chart together with Dhan Yoga.
4. Mars should be the Ascendant lord in the birth-chart of Aries Ascendant and it should be exalted in the tenth house forming Kuldeepak Yoga and Ruchak Yoga, and Mercury should also be situated with Mars. Or Jupiter should aspect the ninth lord from the second house. Or Sun should be the fifth lord, Moon the fourth lord and Venus the seventh lord in conjunction in the eleventh house.
Rahu should be exalted in the Ascendant. Additionally, Saturn as the lord of the tenth house or eleventh house should be placed in the ninth house. Consequently, these Yogas will influence a person to be clever, ambitious and influential with strong determination and he will become a booming businessman and will develop his business more.
5. If the second lord and the fourth lord are situated in the Ascendant Saturn as a Yogakaarak planet in the eleventh house in the birth-chart of Taurus Ascendant, and Mars and Venus are in conjunction in the second house, Jupiter in the tenth house and Rahu in the seventh house then the individual will enlarge his business and achieve popularity, fame, money and wealth.
6. In the birth-chart of Cancer Ascendant, Jupiter and Venus are to be positioned in the Ascendant, Sun in the eleventh house, Mars which is the Yogakaarak of the tenth lord is to be sited in the third house, Moon which is the Ascendant lord is to be situated in the second house and Saturn as the seventh lord is to be found in the ninth house, Mercury should be in its own sign and located in the house of expenditure. Thus these yogas will provide wealth, fame, and make the individual brave and a triumphant businessman.
7. If Saturn is in its own sign and shares an aspect relationship with the tenth or eleventh house/lord and Rahu also affects the eleventh house and the Ascendant or the Ascendant lord is in relationship with the tenth house/lord or ninth lord or it influences the Ascendant house and together with this Mercury develops any kind of relationship with the eleventh lord or the second lord then the individual will become a winning businessman.
8. If Mercury is the Ascendant lord and exalted in the fourth house with the eleventh lord and the second lord is in the tenth house, and among the ninth lord, third, fifth or tenth lord any two are in conjunction in the eleventh house the individual will be very well-off and a victorious businessman.
9. If Mercury is exalted and placed in the second house with the Ascendant lord in the birth-chart and if the ninth lord is in conjunction with the third lord or the tenth lord is in the third house and influences the twelfth or tenth house and Rahu influences the eleventh house or the second house then the individual becomes a booming businessman.